Our Audiology services aim to provide a comprehensive direct access, closer to home, adult hearing service for age related hearing loss in line with national guidance and local requirements. We are intent on improving the health focus on hearing loss and reducing the prevalence of avoidable permanent hearing loss with patient-centred care in close collaboration with GPs. We aim to encourage early identification, diagnosis and management of hearing loss.
- Our service is provided 7 days a week with extended hours available
- The reports will be sent back to your GP within 48 hours.
- We provide Home Visits as well
Our service to our patients include:
- Hearing needs assessment
- Individual Management Plan (IMP) for each patient
- Provision and fitting of hearing aids in a suitable environment
- Follow-up appointments
- Aftercare service such as repairs
- Consumables replacement services such as batteries and tubes
We exclude Patients under 55 years of age